$29.50 excl. tax
The most basic and simple Donning frame.
It works for some of our patients. When all you need is a little help to get past the heel.
The most basic and simple donning frame. When all you need is a little help to get started and get the compression stockings past your heel.
- One of the lowest priced devices for putting on compression stockings
- Allows you to use your leg strength to push the foot through the stocking.
- Can be used in sitting by holding on to handles or in standing by stepping in to the device.
- Does not work for wider ankles or calves. If so, try the Medi Big Butler
- Can be difficult to load the compression sock on since hands need to fit in the space between the handles and the stockings. If so, try the Doff N Donner
- Can be difficult to load for patients with joint pain in hands. We recommend the Doff N Donner in that case.
- You need to be able to reach down to your ankles. If reaching is difficult, try The Steve or the Ezy As with Handle attachment.
- Requires good ankle flexion since you need to point your foot straight down to get started. With limited ankle motion we recommend the Ezy As
You may also like…
The Steve$149.00 excl. tax
The Steve allows you to put compression garments on and take them off without reaching your feet. It can be the difference between independence and dependence. In such cases it is worth the cost.Select options
Ezy As$45.95 excl. tax
As simple as it seems, it really works well for putting on compression stockings. The hole cut in the back allows for the device to turn past the bend of the heel even with a stiff ankle.Select options