$29.50 excl. tax
The most basic and simple Donning frame.
It works for some of our patients. When all you need is a little help to get past the heel.
The most basic and simple donning frame. When all you need is a little help to get started and get the compression stockings past your heel.
- One of the lowest priced devices for putting on compression stockings
- Allows you to use your leg strength to push the foot through the stocking.
- Can be used in sitting by holding on to handles or in standing by stepping in to the device.
- Does not work for wider ankles or calves.
- Can be difficult to load the compression sock on since hands need to fit in the space between the handles and the stockings.
- Can be difficult to load for patients with joint pain in hands.
- You need to be able to reach down to your ankles.
- Requires good ankle flexion since you need to point your foot straight down to get started.
You may also like…
The Steve$149.00 excl. tax
The Steve can be the difference between independence and dependence. In such cases it is worth the cost. This device is made and sold in the Netherlands. Since we have not been able to find it on the US market we decided to import it to make it available for our patients.Select options
Ezy As$45.95 excl. tax
As simple as it seems, it really works well. The hole cut in the back allows for the device to turn past the bend of the heel.Select options