$59.95 excl. tax
The most basic and simple device for putting on compression socks. A larger version of the Butler. When all you need is a little help to get past the heel.
The most basic and simple device for putting on compression socks. When all you need is a little help to get started and get the compression stockings past your heel.
- One of the lowest priced devices for putting on compression stockings
- Allows you to use your leg strength to push the foot through the stocking.
- Can be used in sitting by holding on to handles or in standing by stepping in to the device.
- Does not work for wider ankles or calves.
- Can be difficult to load the compression sock on since hands need to fit in the space between the handles and the stockings.
- Can be difficult to load for patients with joint pain in hands.
- You need to be able to reach down to your ankles.
- Requires good ankle flexion since you need to point your foot straight down to get started.