Lymphatic Lifestyle Solutions
A Weight Management Program for Individuals with Lymphedema
FREE WEBINAR: HOW TO IMPROVE LYMPHEDEMA, LOSE WEIGHT AND FEEL BETTER MORE OFTEN!
Total weight lost
“I wish I could feel better and do more”
One of the most common causes or contributing factors to Lymphedema is Obesity. Lymphedema Therapy is effective in reducing the symptoms. But, wouldn’t it be nice if we could actually address one of the underlying causes and improve the condition long-term. Fortunately, Lymphedema and Lipedema have received more attention in Medical research in the last few years. A well-designed weight loss program has proven to be an effective method to improve the conditions.
To address this, Self Care Therapy is now offering a Lifestyle and Weight management program. The program is developed together with Leslyn Keith, OTD, OTR/L – LANA
The Self-Pace Online version with community support is available now!
VIEW OPTIONS TO ENROLL
What our program includes:
- 6 Module online training on ketogenic nutrition, stress, sleep, and physical activity for weight loss and lymphedema management.
- Bonus module on optimal self-management of lymphedema.
- The Lymphatic Code book by Leslyn Keith, OTD, CLT-LANA in pdf. format.
- Worksheets & handouts
- Access to the members-only, instructor-monitored community forum for 12 months.
- Access to ask questions from the instructors in the community forum.
- Access to participate in the monthly live AMA (Ask Me Anything) sessions with Leslyn and Robert.
- Access to recordings of all AMA sessions.
- 12-month access to all content.
There is hope!
Meeting Topics include
- Lifestyle Modification
- Eating for Health and Weight Loss – Ketogenic Nutrition
- Prevention/Management of Chronic Medical Conditions
- Physical Activity and Exercise
- Stress Management
- Life Balance and Time Management
- Planning for Sustained Change
- Optimal Self-Management of Lymphedema
CLICK HERE to review the results of a study with this method.
CLICK HERE to read an article by Leslyn Keith on the topic.
CLICK HERE for the Nutrition Network’s resource page. The latest research on Low-carb eating.