$149.00 excl. tax
The Steve can be the difference between independence and dependence. In such cases it is worth the cost. This device is made and sold in the Netherlands. Since we have not been able to find it on the US market we decided to import it to make it available for our patients.
• Unique design works for getting stockings both on and off
• Great if you have back problems, arthritis or hip problems.
• Works if you cannot reach your toes.
• Adjustable length handles.
• Longest reaching handles on the market
• Available in three sizes for various leg shapes
Use coupon code “openbox” for $10 off on a like new returned product when available
- To get the stockings past the heel by combining arm and leg strength.
- A good solution for removing stockings.
- When reaching the feet is a problem because of back, abdominal or hip problems.
- The long, sturdy and comfortable handles allows you to put on compression stockings without bending over.
- Adjustable length handles
- An excellent system for removing stockings without bending over.
- The curved shape behind the heel prevents the heel from getting stuck.
- Seems to work best with 20-30mmHg garments. We have seen it work with 30-40mmHg as well, but can be difficult at times.
- It does require some grip strength and coordination to load the stocking on the frame. Grip gloves do help.
- You do need some flexibility at the ankle to point your toes down.
- Some customers have had an issue with the black middle removable piece popping out while pushing with the foot on the edge. Often it will pop back in if you keep pushing down but this can be a problem for some.
- For some the problem is the opposite. The black middle piece can be difficult to remove for taking garments off. It will require some finger strength and coordination to remove the middle piece. The device can be used for removing stocking with the piece still in place if that becomes an issue.
- When removing, if the ring does not snap in all the way, the fabric can stretch and slide between the plastics. We had one instance where it did damage to the stocking.
- Grip gloves
- Easy pad for adjusting.
- Can be combined with Easy slide.