$31.90 excl. tax
To push a compression sock off the heel.
If all you need is a final push to get the compression stocking past the heel when removing compression socks.
- The shape of the handle allows for good grip for pushing the compression stockings off.
- The lip behind the shoe horn shape and the angle of the shoe horn makes it easy to get a hold of the edge of the compression sock to push it off.
- Sturdy and durable.
- You still need to be able to do most of it. If you need more help we recommend the Easy Slie Off or the Ezy Off
- Not for fragile skin since you have to wedge the device between the stocking and the skin. For fragile skin we recommend the Doff N Donner
- It can tear the fabric of the stocking if it stretches thin with the device. The Ezy Off is more gentle on the fabric.
- Juzo Easy Pad to rub your foot backwards against to pull the sock off. This will put less strain on the fabric and minimize risk for tearing.