$89.90 excl. tax
This innovative device for putting on and removing compression garments is like no other. Most of our patients in the clinic choose the Doff N Donner
- Works for getting stockings both on and off
- Innovative hydraulic design.
- Rolls the garment on any limb shape and size.
- Easily apply garments even on newly lotion skin.
- Stockings can be applied over wound dressing.
- Great for caregiver assisted donning.
- Works with thigh high compression stockings
- Most gentle device for fragile skin.
- Works with open and closed toe
- Put stockings on in seconds.
- No assembly required.
- It takes away any friction since it rolls the garment on.
- It has a method both for getting garments on and off. Most other devices only assist with donning.
- It is gentle on fragile skin.
- This is the only device I know of that can be used to apply a compression garment on top of a wound dressing without sliding it across.
- Works even on wet or newly moisturized skin.
- Works very well with compression arm sleeves as well.
- There is a learning curve. Both patients and clinicians must be willing to “think outside of the box” and take the time to learn how to use it.
- With the Donner and cone alone you will need to reach your feet. However, with the use of an Easy Pad, the need for reaching is minimal.
- Grip gloves
- Juzo easy pad or runway.
- Some prefer to use a donning frame for donning but will use this device for removing.