$19.95 excl. tax
This simple device gives you like an extra hand for rubbing the stocking on from the bottom. When I notice that a patient is spontaneously trying to rub the foot on the carpet to push the stocking on or adjust the heel I bring out the Easy pad.
- Extra friction for stocking placement
- Hands free adjustment
- Latex free
- Great addition to most other devices for final adjustments
- If you can not reach the bottom of the foot for a longer time but is able to reach the top of your foot.
- In combination with a Easy Slide (or the Slippie that comes with Juzo open toe stockings) to minimize prolonged bending.
- In combination with the Doff N Donner to minimize prolonged bending.
- A good addition to any of the donning devices.
- Allow for use of leg muscles to help getting the stocking past the heel.
- Assist with final adjustments by rubbing foot against the mat.
- You usually still have to be able to reach at least the front of the ankle to assist with the hands and gloves.