$29.95 excl. tax
Open toe stockings can be easier to put on than closed toe stockings. But open toe stockings may have a tendency to ride back on the foot, allowing swelling to occur in the front of the foot behind the toes. If you prefer open toe stockings, we have found that a slippy system like the Easy slide works very well.
- The most portable device. Fits in scrub pocket, suitcase or purse.
- Decreases friction for effortless donning.
- Easy to remove after donning.
- Easy to sanitize for institutional use.
- Stocking slides easy over heel and ankle.
- Suitable for caregiver assisted donning or independent donning.
- When the stocking feels too tight to get past the heel and ankle.
- When caregivers assist with putting on open toe stockings.
- For people with limited grip strength.
- Easy Slide works great to reduce friction to get the stocking past the heel.
- If you can tie your shoes you can probably put on stockings with this technique. I have often experienced that a process that may take over 20 minutes with sweat, pain and frustration without it, can be done in 3 minutes with this technique. I use it any time I assist a patient with open toe stockings.
- You need to be able to reach your feet to use this tool. If it is difficult to reach the feet because of back, abdominal or hip problems, you may need to consider antother solution.
- Grip gloves and Juzo Easy pad.