To our valued clients
We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy place for our clients and employees. As such, we are monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and following the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our clients and employees.
Here is what we are doing:
- Hand sanitizers are available at the entrance and throughout the office. We have added signs to make them easy to find and as a reminder to use them. We encourage all our customers to use them upon entering and exiting the office.
- Clients or employees that are experiencing any flu-like symptoms will not be allowed in the office.
- Treatment areas are disinfected between each patient as we always have done.
- Waiting room chairs, doorknobs and other places that are handled will be wiped down with powerful disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
- Magazines will not be offered to clients during this time.
- We encourage the use of credit cards rather than cash when possible.
Here are some things that you can do.
- Use the hand sanitizers when entering and exiting the office.
- Stay home if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Wash your hands often.
- If you have pollen allergies, please wear a mask as other clients will not know the cause of your symptoms.
Here are some ways you can keep your immune system strong.
- Get good sleep.
- Eat healthily.
- Ventilate the house and go outside. Exercises and Vitamin D from the sun are good immune boosters.
- Manage stress. Practice relaxation techniques.
- Take supplements. We offer a line of good quality supplements including an immune-boosting package.
- We also offer Life Coaching for improved health, in person or via phone and online. Making positive changes for better health can be difficult. We are here to help.
- Lose weight with a well-formulated diet. Obesity increases the risk of complications from a virus. Our next weight management group starts in July but recordings and online coaching is available.
Thank you to all our loyal clients!
The Self Care Therapy Team