$15.00 excl. tax
Proven method to reduce the harmful stress response.
Most of us are now aware of the dangers of stress. Increased blood pressure, increased risk for stroke and hart attack, inflammation, stomach ulcers and fluid retention. Guided relaxation is proven to reduce stress and improve sleep.
To calm the body and mind for sleeping or relaxing. When the mind is churning and keeping you awake.
Stress does not only affect our mind but also our body. The body responds to chronic stress by:
- Increased blood pressure.
- Blood clotting factors rise.
- Digestion slows down.
- Decreased saliva production (tooth decay)
- Blood sugar levels rise.
- Insulin production decreases.
- Bone formation decreases.
- Sodium and water is retained (swelling)
- Bowel and bladder control decreases.
Research has shown that mindful guided relaxation 10 minutes per day can significantly decrease those effects. Pretty simple, all you have to do is listen and relax. If there was a pill that could improve all of the above, everyone would be on it.