$119.00 excl. tax
Non-elastic compression alternative to elastic arm sleeves or bandages. Can be used to reduce edema when therapy is not available.
An alternative to elastic arm sleeves or bandages. Can be used to reduce edema when therapy is not available.
To reduce edema in the arm instead of bandages or if Lymphedema Therapy is not available. Elastic arm sleeves can be difficult to put on. The Juzo Wrap can serve as an option for elastic arm sleeves for those that have fragile skin, painful shoulders or weak grip. We sometimes suggest this if a patient is not able to participate in the full therapy program due to long driving distance to the clinic or high co-pay costs. We do recommend that you get training in proper application.
- Adjustable in size. The garment can change with the arm.
- Can be used to reduce edema as self treatment. May reduce the need for therapy.
- Gentle on fragile skin.
- Requires no strenuous pulling to get it on.
- Not as effective as short stretch compression bandages applied by a Lymphedema Therapist.
- Requires dexterity to be applied independently.
- It has to be applied correctly for even pressure. Otherwise it can cause blistering or discomfort in a swollen arm.