$99.00 excl. tax
For taking compression garments off with one hand without reaching down.
Taking compression stockings off can be more difficult than putting them on. That is because you have to reach far away in an awkward angle. This device uses leverage and leg muscles. It is the only device we know that works one-handed and without reaching down for taking compression garments off.
See Videos below
- No reaching needed.
- Uses the leg muscles and leverage.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Takes some practice to get the technique down.
- Not for fragile skin since you have to wedge the device between the stocking and the skin. (For fragile skin we recommend the Doff N Donner)
- Does require some foot work / coordination.
- Juzo Easy Pad to rub your foot backwards against to pull the sock off. This will put less strain on the fabric and minimize risk for tearing.