$99.00 excl. tax
Taking compression stockings off can be more difficult than putting them on. That is because you have to reach far away in an awkward angle. This device uses leverage and leg muscles. Can be done with just one hand without reaching your feet.
The only device we know that works one-handed and without reaching down for taking compression garments off.
- No reaching needed.
- Uses the leg muscles and leverage.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Takes some practice to get the technique down.
- Not for fragile skin since you have to wedge the device between the stocking and the skin.
- Does require some foot work / coordination.
- Juzo Easy Pad to rub your foot backwards against to pull the sock off. This will put less strain on the fabric and minimize risk for tearing.
You may also like…
The Steve$149.00 excl. tax
The Steve can be the difference between independence and dependence. In such cases it is worth the cost. This device is made and sold in the Netherlands. Since we have not been able to find it on the US market we decided to import it to make it available for our patients.Select options