$29.95 excl. tax
Removing compression stockings can sometimes be more difficult that putting stockings on. It requires strength in the awkward position of pulling away from the body. This device has helped many of our patients. One patient with sensitivity in the feet who would holler in pain when her husband gently tried to assist her with pulling the stockings off. With the Easy off it was a breeze without discomfort. It reduces the friction much like the Easy slide on.
- The most portable device. Fits in scrub pocket, suitcase or purse.
- Decreases friction for effortless removing of stockings.
- Easily sanitized for institutional use.
- Stocking slides easy off heel and ankle.
- Suitable for caregiver assisted or independent use.
- When removing the stockings hurt or is too tight past the heel and ankle.
- Use independently or with assistance.
- Reduces friction when pulling the stockings off.
- Requires less force and strength.
- Works great in combination with the Gator pad.
- It still requires you to reach your feet to be independent.
- Grip gloves, Juzo Easy Pad
You may also like…
The Steve$149.00 excl. tax
The Steve can be the difference between independence and dependence. In such cases it is worth the cost. This device is made and sold in the Netherlands. Since we have not been able to find it on the US market we decided to import it to make it available for our patients.Select options