$45.00 excl. tax
For sliding closed toe compression socks on and off with ease.
- Works both for putting garments on and taking off
- The most portable device. Fits in scrub pocket, suitcase, or purse.
- Decreases friction for effortless donning and removing.
- Easy to remove after donning.
- Stocking slides easy over the heel and ankle.
- Suitable for caregiver assisted donning or independent donning and removing.
- Works for both on and off. Money saving option if you need both.
- Reduces friction to get the stocking past the heel. Same as for open toe.
- The difference can be 3 minutes instead of 20 if you can reach your feet.
- Travel friendly. Will fit in a purse or a pocket.
- Cost less than the Doff N’ Donner.
- Does not work quite as good as the Easy Slide off for removing.
- Takes some training but very easy when you learn the right technique.
- Not to recommend if you can not reach your feet because of back, abdominal or hip problem.
- Not if there is fragile or sensitive skin.The Easy slide will rub against the skin under the stocking when you pull it out. We recommend the Doff N donner in that case.