$29.95 excl. tax
For sliding a tight compression arm sleeve on. We use this a lot!
- For putting on a compression arm sleeve
- The most portable device. Fits in scrub pocket, suitcase or purse.
- Decreases friction for effortless donning.
- Superior to other arm slide products.
- Easier to remove after donning.
- Suitable for caregiver assisted donning or independent donning.
- For putting on a tight compression arm sleeve
- When it feels like the arm sleeve is sticking to the skin when trying to put it on.
- When caregivers assist with putting the arm sleeve on.
- For people with limited arm or shoulder strength.
- Easy Slide works great to reduce friction to get the arm sleeve on.
- The double fabric design makes it easier to remove after the arm sleeve is on.
- The loop at the end also makes it easier to remove the device after the arm sleeve is on.
- The arm sleeve can pull back down some when removing the device. You often need to secure the arm sleeve with one hand and make some re-adjustments after the device is removed.
You may also like…
Juzo Wrap Arm$119.00 excl. tax
Non-elastic compression alternative to elastic arm sleeves or bandages. Can be used to reduce edema when therapy is not available.Add to cart
Doff N’ Donner Kit$89.90 excl. tax
For putting on and removing compression garments. By far the most popular device with our patients.Add to cart